Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Coaching
|Qualification title:||Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Coaching (Health Practitioner)|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/1280/4|
|Progression routes:||Qualifi Level 5 Diploma or second year degree|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Next qualification review date:||31/03/2020|
The Qualification has been created to develop and reward the coaches and managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the coaching sectors. A Health Coach is a supportive mentor and wellness authority who works with clients to help them feel their best through food and lifestyle changes. Instead of prescribing one diet or way of exercising, Health Coaches tailor individualised wellness programs to meet their clients’ needs.
What makes a Health Coach unique? Relationships, exercise, career, and spirituality are just as important to your health as the food you eat. Health Coaches understand this and take a holistic approach to supporting the whole person.
- Understand and Establish a Coaching Agreement
- Create Positive Coaching Relationship
- Effective Communication in a Coaching Environment
- Action Planning and Goal Setting for Coaching
- Manage Progress and Accountability in a Coaching Environment
- Meet Ethical and Professional Coaching Standards
- To understand and apply the principles of coaching in a health environment
- Review and apply the principles of coaching and health management within industry
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards;
- Learners who have spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop
- Learners seeking further professional development and gain work related skills and knowhow.