Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in IT – E-commerce
|Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in IT – E-commerce
|Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF)
|Qualification number (RQF):
|The QUALIFI Level 5 Diplomas in IT; the second year of undergraduate study in Computer Science, Information Technology or related; or directly into employment in an associated profession.
|UK and international
The rationale for the qualification is that it provides a career path for learners who wish to develop a broad base of knowledge and skills that will enable them to work in a variety of roles in the information technology (IT) industry, notably in programming, website design or PC maintenance. The technical skills and knowledge delivered through the successful achievement of the qualification are required and recognised internationally.
The diploma is accredited at Level 4 and has a total equivalence of 120 credits.
- Information Technology and IT Ethics
- Mathematics and Statistics for IT
- PC Maintenance and Operating Systems
- Computer Graphics Editing and Database Concepts
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Programming Concepts and Java for Android Programming
- To understand and apply the principles of IT in a range of business environments
- To understand and apply the principles in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship
between management theories and their practical application in the IT world
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Entry to the qualifications will be through centre interview and learners will be expected to hold the following:
- demonstrated some ability and possess qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards;
- spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop;
- seeking further professional development and to gain work related skills and know-how.